Qualifications Relevant qualifications
We have a fantastic opportunity for Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to join our expanding team of inspirational Carers for our busy clients in East London and Havering.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care and work for the one of the UK’s leading care agency, then please apply today.
We are a friendly company, who value our Care Workers and are looking for individuals who want to join our excellent team of carers.
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Full and part time positions
- Full skills assessment provided
- Ongoing accredited training and support
- Flexible working hours
- A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted
- Pension scheme
The support our Care Assistants provide includes:
- Personal care
- Medication support
- Domestic support
- Taking our customers shopping
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join a fantastic team of committed and well-trained staff.
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Assistant at Impact Care Services.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.00 to £10.00 /hour
- East London
License or certification:
- Driving License (Preferred but Not Essential)